• Ensure all project contractual QA/QC requirement is in line with project specification and QMS Implementation of PQP and QMS at the site.
• QA/QC Engineer performs their job as an interface/focal point engineer between multidisciplinary operations to ensure contractual compliance’s.
• Reports to the QA/QC Manager and site Project Manager.
• Support QA QC manager in preparation and implementation of Project quality plan(PQP)
• Development and maintaining quality records and ensure the timely submission to the client.
• Preparation of ITP, QCP, and Reviewing all MS to ensure that all specified requirements are incorporated in MS.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all tests and inspection schedules.
• Ensure that all specified and approved materials being used in construction, Inspection of all incoming materials.
• Work closely with the Project construction team to take proactive measures to maintain the quality of work at the site.
• Performs Process audits within the site framework as per the approved audit schedule.
• Coordination with the client representative and site in-charge for inspection.