The duties and responsibilities of a Teacher shall include the following:
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students;
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
• Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
• Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
OMR 500 to 800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + TICKET